Welcome to the home of Personalised Wealth Management and Financial Planning
Have you ever thought about what you would do if you couldn’t work because of an illness or you were in an accident?
Would you be able to pay all your bills and feed your family?
Income protection is VITAL to remove these possibilities, as It pays out a percentage of your salary in regular monthly payouts until you can go back to work.
- Can offer monthly payments if you’re unable to work
- Can provide retrenchment cover
- Includes child illness cover, so in the unfortunate situation where a child is terminally ill, it would pay you a salary so one could look after their child full time
- Can cover accident and sickness and/or unemployment
- Consider the pros and cons of income protection alongside your other insurances like critical illness cover, disability cover and life insurance
Why should you take out income protection?
Income protection is a useful product for anyone who wants to cover their salary so they don’t fall behind with monthly expenses should they be unable to work.