Welcome to the home of Personalised Wealth Management and Financial Planning
Have you ever thought about what would happen to your family’s wishes and inheritance if you didn’t have a will in place and you passed away (dying intestate)
- Firstly, you leave the court to appoint someone you may not want to be the executor of the state.
- Secondly, the law will decide who inherits your various assets.
- Lastly, your specific intentions or wishes may not be adhered to as you effectively passed away Intestate.
Why should you then have a will:
- You make sure your specific wishes are carried out
- You can protect the inheritance of your children under the age of 18
- You can elect who you would like to wind up your estate (Executor)
Drop us a line where we can arrange for a will to be drafted FREE of charge!