Welcome to the home of Personalised Wealth Management and Financial Planning
We specialise in retirement solutions for pre-retirement funding & post-retirement income.
- We provide a range of solutions on various platforms and offerings, namely:
- Retirement annuities
- Pension and providend funds
- Living annuites
- Drop us a line to find out about our clever retirement calculators and tax
Do you want money back from the Tax man?
If the answer is yes, then a Retirement annuity may be for you!
What are the significant tax benefits of having a Retirement annuity?
- Contributions are tax deductible – you may deduct up to 27.5% of your gross remuneration or taxable income (whichever is the higher) in respect of your total contributions to a pension, provident or retirement annuity fund (subject to an annual limit of R350,000)
- Investment returns are tax free – there is no income tax or capital gains tax on the investment return earned in a Retirement annuity
- Benefits are taxed on a favourable basis – lump sum benefits are taxed on a sliding scale with a portion of the benefit tax free
Who should purchase a retirement annuity?
- Self-employed people
- Employees in companies that do not provide a pension or provident fund
- Employees who wish to claim retirement fund contributions at the maximum permitted rate or amount (27,5% of gross remuneration or taxable income, subject to an annual cap of R350,000) but are not permitted to make additional voluntary contributions at their workplace pension or provident fund
Is it expensive, and what is the minimum I have to invest per month?
No, the minimum contribution will be determined by the product provider you choose, and the term of your RA. For some providers, it is as little as R200pm